The amount of meat seems to be about right now but the customers starts longing for something new. Maybe some bear would spice up the menu.
- Start from Highland Lodge in Settler Creeks.
- Then arrive at Tower 1 (x -8130, y 4344) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 11 (x -8275, y 4072) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 8 (x -7085, y 3680) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 6 (x -6494, y 4094) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID tracks from a Feral Hog.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID an audio clue from a Feral Hog.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID any clue from a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Black Bear killed with a .30-06 Lever Action Rifle.
Additional Settler Creeks Travel Missions
Monica here. Remember that time I had an "All you can eat Mule Deer week"? Well this time I got into something way worse. A competitor is about to open up and he is promising all kinds of meat from Hirschfelden. I need to be one step ahead so I'm gonna offer my customers every type of meat from Settler Creeks along with a map awareness competitions on a day to day basis. Think you can help me out with all this?
|From The Left||any permitted||n/a|
|Adding Deer To The Menu||any permitted||n/a|
|Can't Handle The Success||any permitted||n/a|
|Empty Bellies||any permitted||n/a|
|Never Brief On An Empty Stomach||any permitted||n/a|
|Back To Success||7mm Break Action||n/a|
|Small Game Night||any Bow||n/a|
|Preparing For The Feast||any Compound Bow||n/a|
|Couples Dinner||7mm Bullpup||n/a|