Interesting, a rather unusual order just came in. Have you heard of The Devil's Teapot? A customer specifically ordered a stuffed Alpine Ibex and a stuffed Brown Bear from that area. He wants the Brown Bear to be killed with arrows.
- Start at Maison du Néant Lodge in Val-des-Bois.
- Then arrive at L'ancien Château in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at The Devil's Teapot (x 3096, y -2203) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID a clue from a Brown Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Brown Bear killed with any bow*.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest an Alpine Ibex.
* Any bow includes Crossbows.
Additional Val-des-Bois Travel Missions
Hunter, Max the Taxidermist here. I have expanded my services to make decorative objects from animals instead of just stuffing them.
With every piece I sell I have also started to send a story about the area from which the materials came from.
However, my supplier has almost cleared the hunting grounds on which he has gotten materials from. Would you be interested in supplying me for a while?
|The Evil Grin||n/a||n/a|
|The Calm Pond||n/a||n/a|
|Deliver Some Bones||any permitted||n/a|
|Pelts All Around||any permitted||n/a|
|Horn Mug||any permitted||Climbing Gear (optional)|
|Stuffed Animals||any Bow||n/a|
|More Stuffed Animals||any Bow||Climbing Gear (optional)|
|Freak Of Nature||any Shotgun||Climbing Gear (optional)|
|Pleased At Last||n/a||n/a|
|Mutant||7mm Bullpup or 7mm Break Action||Climbing Gear (optional)|