It seems as if most of the tracks we found leads toward the middle part of the island. Somewhere between Tower 6 and 12. Maybe the other animals on the island is scaring them off the northern and southern parts where the lodges are.
- Start at The Causeway Lodge in Whitehart Island
- Then arrive at Tower 8 (x -13918, y 3903) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 12 (x -13836, y 5038) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 4 (x -13513, y 4753) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 3 (x -13471, y 4441) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 2 (x -13389, y 4024) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Blacktail Deer.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Coyote.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Turkey.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest another Blacktail Deer.
All Whitehart Missions
Buck Wavetrotter, world renowned traveler and writer needs your help in mapping out Whitehart Island for his latest endeavorer; 'A Hikers Guide to the Evergreens'.
|North to South||n/a||n/a|
|There and Back Again||n/a||n/a|
Hunter, it is me, Bull. You know I wouldn't contact you unless I really had to, but the Elks on Whitehart Island are disappearing every now and then. I have no idea why but I would like you to find out the reason.
|Tracking The Southern Movement||n/a||n/a|
|Tracking The Northern Movement||n/a||n/a|
|Removing The Competition||any permitted||n/a|
|Removing The Rest Of The Competition||any permitted||n/a|
|Investigate The Center||n/a||n/a|
|Caring For The Weak||any Anschütz rifle||n/a|
|Making A Safe Return||Single Shot Shotgun||n/a|
|Check For A Northern Return||any Anschütz rifle||n/a|
|Check For A Southern Return||7mm Bullpup||n/a|
|Patrol The Island||Parker Python||n/a|