I should eat before I ask you for help, otherwise I can't think straight. Since the small game day was such a failure, there weren't a lot less customers yesterday, most of the meat went to waste. But at least those who were here got their bellies full so hopefully there will be more people by tonight. We need make it more balanced.
- Start from Homestead Lodge in Settler Creeks.
- Then arrive at Tower 5 (x -6582, y 6229) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Fort David in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 4 (x -6889, y 5005) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID any clue from a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID any clue from a Cottontail Rabbit.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Cottontail Rabbit.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Turkey.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest another Turkey.
Additional Settler Creeks Travel Missions
Monica here. Remember that time I had an "All you can eat Mule Deer week"? Well this time I got into something way worse. A competitor is about to open up and he is promising all kinds of meat from Hirschfelden. I need to be one step ahead so I'm gonna offer my customers every type of meat from Settler Creeks along with a map awareness competitions on a day to day basis. Think you can help me out with all this?
|From The Left||any permitted||n/a|
|Adding Deer To The Menu||any permitted||n/a|
|Can't Handle The Success||any permitted||n/a|
|Empty Bellies||any permitted||n/a|
|Never Brief On An Empty Stomach||any permitted||n/a|
|Back To Success||7mm Break Action||n/a|
|Small Game Night||any Bow||n/a|
|Preparing For The Feast||any Compound Bow||n/a|
|Couples Dinner||7mm Bullpup||n/a|