Eddies favorite was the Deer run. I used my .303 while Eddie used his .30-30. We most often rounded one of the lodges until we reached Knobby Island, by then nightfall would have arrived. Once there we all ate dinner at the flat part that is looking out towards the ocean. There is a small tree there that I remember, me and Eddie always sat next to it and looked out towards Bushrangers Run.
- Start at L'île du Canard Noir.
- Then arrive at One-armed Thaddeus’ Place in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Ella's Heart (x -1767, y 8665) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Knobby Point (x -399, y 8320) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID an audio clue from a Whitetail Deer.
- At any point during the same hunt, spot a male Whitetail Deer.
- At any point during the same hunt, spot a female Whitetail Deer.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Whitetail Deer buck using a .303 British Bolt Action Rifle.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a female Whitetail Deer shot with a .30-30 Lever Action Rifle.
While you are doing these missions you will have to travel to some remote places a few times, e.g. Solitary End. Consider placing tents in these places the first time you visit so you can fast travel the next time you need to go there. You can remove the tents again during the last mission of after completing all missions.
Additional Rougarou Bayou Travel Missions
My name is Ella Laurent. I am an old woman, at least old enough to not be able to go out and enjoy the nature that was once so important in my life. On top of that I am also alone. Edward, my love, died recently and I wish to reminisce on the things we did. I would really like it if you could help me out by doing what I and Eddie used to do and then tell me about it.
|Places To Remember||n/a||n/a|
|Sprouts Of Life||any permitted||n/a|
|EL Loves ER||any permitted||n/a|
|Protecting The Heart||any permitted||n/a|
|Mallard Date||any permitted||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 1||any permitted||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 2||.303 British, .30-30||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 3||.30-06||n/a|