Nice to see that they were all free from contamination. We should make one final sweep of the reserve to make sure that this is out of their systems now. Check the foxes as well, just to make sure.
- Start at Drängstorp Lodge in Hemmeldal.
- Then arrive at Tower 1 (x 8713, y -3776).
- Then arrive at Tower 2 (x 7780, y -4207).
- Then arrive at Orm's Sten (x 7048, y -3455).
- Then arrive at Grimulfr's Sten.
- Then arrive at Tower 3 (x 7840, y -5589).
- Then arrive at Hemmeldal Stenar.
- At any point while in Hemmeldal, harvest a Red Fox killed with .357 Nosler Sporting Handgun Ammunition.
- At any point while in Hemmeldal, harvest a Roe Deer.
- At any point while in Hemmeldal, harvest a Brown Bear.
- At any point while in Hemmeldal, harvest a Reindeer.
- At any point while in Hemmeldal, harvest a Moose .
Additional Hemmeldal Travel Missions
General Major Petersen here. As the EHRCA president I need to ask you for a favor. The animals have become very aggressive lately.
According to other hunters, almost all species have wounded or at least tried to wound them. We need to find the source before this spreads to other reserves.
|Contamination Check In The North||n/a||n/a|
|Contamination Check In The South||any permitted||n/a|
|It Is In Their Bodies||any permitted||n/a|
|Pinpoint The Source||any permitted||n/a|
|Source Removed||any permitted||n/a|
|South East Cleared||.300 ammo||n/a|
|Clearing The North||.44 ammo||n/a|
|Second Source Found||any Bow or Crossbow||n/a|
|Final Sweep||.357 ammo||n/a|