When contacting support, we need you to send us three things to speed up the process:
Your "DxDiag.txt"-file as it holds information about your hardware and software. You can find this file like this:
1) XP: Click Start button, click Run, type dxdiag in the Open box, and then click OK.
1) Vista/Win7/Win8: Click Start button , type dxdiag in the Search box, and then pressing ENTER.
2) Click the "Save All Information"-button at the lower right of the window.
3) Save the file and remember the location (default filename is DxDiag.txt).
4) Attach the DxDiag.txt file to your email or support ticket.
Your "launcher.log"-file + a possible "libcurl_error.txt"-file as it holds error codes etc.
These two files can be found in your theHunter/launcher & theHunter/game-folders respectively. Make a Windows search if you cannot locate them.
The latest "****.dmp"-file in your "game"-folder under your "theHunter"-directory.