At my age and condition it is easier to live in the memories. It brought tears to my eyes when you told about the beautiful nature that I walked through so often. Another place that meant a lot to me was, well I don’t have any other name for it, my heart. Eddie told me that whenever he went out to hunt alone he always traveled to a place where the water was in the shape of a heart. He called it Ella's Heart. He said that he spent a huge amount of time at that place when he missed me and that he felt a bit closer when he was there. I was rarely there myself, never had a reason to expect when we happened to pass it on Deer hunting runs.
- Start at Whispering Woods Lodge.
- Then arrive at Ella's Heart (x -1767, y 8665) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID tracks from a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, spot a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID tracks from a Whitetail Deer.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID another set of tracks from a Whitetail Deer.
While you are doing these missions you will have to travel to some remote places a few times, e.g. Solitary End. Consider placing tents in these places the first time you visit so you can fast travel the next time you need to go there. You can remove the tents again during the last mission of after completing all missions.
Additional Rougarou Bayou Travel Missions
My name is Ella Laurent. I am an old woman, at least old enough to not be able to go out and enjoy the nature that was once so important in my life. On top of that I am also alone. Edward, my love, died recently and I wish to reminisce on the things we did. I would really like it if you could help me out by doing what I and Eddie used to do and then tell me about it.
|Places To Remember||n/a||n/a|
|Sprouts Of Life||any permitted||n/a|
|EL Loves ER||any permitted||n/a|
|Protecting The Heart||any permitted||n/a|
|Mallard Date||any permitted||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 1||any permitted||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 2||.303 British, .30-30||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 3||.30-06||n/a|