So his sprout had grown that much more than mine? I can’t avoid thinking that it is one of his ways to show me that he is still around. Even though we did not go there much in the latter years, the dock at Riverhead Landing means a lot to our history. Once, a long time ago while we were swimming, he carved our initials into the downside of the end of the dock. It was in the very beginning of our relationship. You won’t see the carving unless you decide to take a bath but just knowing that it is there warms my heart.
- Start at L'île du Canard Noir.
- Then arrive at the end of Riverhead Landing dock in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID tracks from a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID another set of tracks from a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, spot a Black Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Black Bear.
While you are doing these missions you will have to travel to some remote places a few times, e.g. Solitary End. Consider placing tents in these places the first time you visit so you can fast travel the next time you need to go there. You can remove the tents again during the last mission of after completing all missions.
Additional Rougarou Bayou Travel Missions
My name is Ella Laurent. I am an old woman, at least old enough to not be able to go out and enjoy the nature that was once so important in my life. On top of that I am also alone. Edward, my love, died recently and I wish to reminisce on the things we did. I would really like it if you could help me out by doing what I and Eddie used to do and then tell me about it.
|Places To Remember||n/a||n/a|
|Sprouts Of Life||any permitted||n/a|
|EL Loves ER||any permitted||n/a|
|Protecting The Heart||any permitted||n/a|
|Mallard Date||any permitted||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 1||any permitted||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 2||.303 British, .30-30||n/a|
|Hunting Runs Number 3||.30-06||n/a|