Those will do fine make sure to get droppings from the rest of the species as well.
- Start at Trapper's Rest Lodge in Redfeather Falls.
- Then arrive at Tower 3 (x -10957, y -1741) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 2 (x -12115, y -1979) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Wreck Island (x -13490, y -3359) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Whitetail Deer.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Moose.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Black Bear.
Additional Redfeather Falls Missions
The Redfeather animal reserve chief biologist, Jorge Rodriguez here. After my sisters “disappearance” from the Redfeather bear foundation the animals has become uncontrolled. I got hired to fix the troubles that has surfaced here.
It would be a tremendous help if you were to aid me as I map out how everything is going in the reserve.
|A Dirty Job||n/a||n/a|
|Dropping dropping dropping||n/a||n/a|
|Thinning Out The Population: Roosevelt Elk||any permitted||n/a|
|Thinning Out The Population: Deers||any permitted||n/a|
|Thinning Out The Population: Moose and Bears||7mm Break Action||n/a|
|Check The Situation||7mm ammo||n/a|
|Calming Down||.50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader||n/a|
|Last Drop(ings)||Tenpoint Crossbow||n/a|
|The Oldies||Pump Action||n/a|