The animals in the northern parts did not seem that aggressive, but more reports of attacks are constantly coming in. Check if there are any aggressive animals in the south and bring me back something that we can examine.
- Start at Drängstorp Lodge in Hemmeldal.
- Then arrive at Tower 1 (x 8713, y -3776) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 2 (x 7780, y -4207) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Orm's Sten (x 7048, y -3455) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID an audio clue from a Red Fox.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID a clue from a Brown Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, spot a Brown Bear.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID tracks from a Roe Deer.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Roe Deer.
Additional Hemmeldal Travel Missions
General Major Petersen here. As the EHRCA president I need to ask you for a favor. The animals have become very aggressive lately.
According to other hunters, almost all species have wounded or at least tried to wound them. We need to find the source before this spreads to other reserves.
|Contamination Check In The North||n/a||n/a|
|Contamination Check In The South||any permitted||n/a|
|It Is In Their Bodies||any permitted||n/a|
|Pinpoint The Source||any permitted||n/a|
|Source Removed||any permitted||n/a|
|South East Cleared||.300 ammo||n/a|
|Clearing The North||.44 ammo||n/a|
|Second Source Found||any Bow or Crossbow||n/a|
|Final Sweep||.357 ammo||n/a|