Enough time has passed for them to have reached the southern parts as well. Do the same thing there.
- Start at South Cliff Lodge in Whitehart Island.
- Then arrive at Tower 18 (x -13913, y 8529) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 16 (x -14256, y 8799) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 13 (x -14189, y 8111) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 15 (x -14615, y 7637) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 14 (x -15299, y 7723) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID an audio clue from a Roosevelt Elk.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Roosevelt Elk.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID tracks from a Roosevelt Elk.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a female Roosevelt Elk with a weight below 270 killed with a single shot from the 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle.
All Whitehart Missions
Buck Wavetrotter, world renowned traveler and writer needs your help in mapping out Whitehart Island for his latest endeavorer; 'A Hikers Guide to the Evergreens'.
|North to South||n/a||n/a|
|There and Back Again||n/a||n/a|
Hunter, it is me, Bull. You know I wouldn't contact you unless I really had to, but the Elks on Whitehart Island are disappearing every now and then. I have no idea why but I would like you to find out the reason.
|Tracking The Southern Movement||n/a||n/a|
|Tracking The Northern Movement||n/a||n/a|
|Removing The Competition||any permitted||n/a|
|Removing The Rest Of The Competition||any permitted||n/a|
|Investigate The Center||n/a||n/a|
|Caring For The Weak||any Anschütz rifle||n/a|
|Making A Safe Return||Single Shot Shotgun||n/a|
|Check For A Northern Return||any Anschütz rifle||n/a|
|Check For A Southern Return||7mm Bullpup||n/a|
|Patrol The Island||Parker Python||n/a|