We have received an official complaint filed by the “Union of non-duck birds in the EHR” - they feel discriminated because they were not considered for our opera project. Our legal advisor is ready to slam that complaint, but he recommends we should at least listen to all of the bird species to preserve appearances.
- Register an audio clue of a Mallard.
- Register an audio clue of an American Black Duck.
- Register an audio clue of a Northern Pintail.
- Register an audio clue of a Gadwall.
- Register an audio clue of a Canada Goose.
- Register an audio clue of a Pheasant.
- Register an audio clue of a Turkey.
- Register an audio clue of a Rock Ptarmigan.
- Register an audio clue of a Willow Ptarmigan.
Additional All Ducks Missions
There's plenty of hunting opportunities, but this country clearly lacks places for the hard-working women and men to enjoy the fine arts. I promise that those philistine times will soon be over! We're planning to open the first opera house of the EHR and perform pieces like “Duck Quixote” (fighting the windmills of Hirschfelden) or “The Hunchbuck of Saint Perdu”. We've already found a decent orchestra and an ambitious stage director, but we're still desperately looking for talented singers! We need your help to find those delicate voices that will finally turn our project into a huge success. This mission pack was created by community member Tanngnjostr.
|The Soprano||any permitted||n/a|
|The Baritone||any Blaser F3 shotgun||n/a|
|Backing Vocals||any 20 GA shotgun||n/a|
|Resonating Bodies||any permitted||n/a|
|Silencing the Critics||any shotgun||n/a|
|Dress Rehearsal||.22 Pistol||n/a|
|The Grand Premiere||.22 Air Rifle||n/a|