Success! Last night could not have gone any better. Lets ramp up the meat amount just a tiny bit and try to discover more of the central parts.
- Start from Highland Lodge in Settler Creeks.
- Then arrive at Tower 2 (x -7583, y 4572) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 3 (x -7438, y 4984) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 4 (x -6889, y 5005) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Tower 10 (x -6200, y 4814) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID an audio clue from a Roosevelt Elk.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Roosevelt Elk with the 7mm Break-Action Rifle.
- At any point during the same hunt, harvest a Turkey.
Additional Settler Creeks Travel Missions
Monica here. Remember that time I had an "All you can eat Mule Deer week"? Well this time I got into something way worse. A competitor is about to open up and he is promising all kinds of meat from Hirschfelden. I need to be one step ahead so I'm gonna offer my customers every type of meat from Settler Creeks along with a map awareness competitions on a day to day basis. Think you can help me out with all this?
|From The Left||any permitted||n/a|
|Adding Deer To The Menu||any permitted||n/a|
|Can't Handle The Success||any permitted||n/a|
|Empty Bellies||any permitted||n/a|
|Never Brief On An Empty Stomach||any permitted||n/a|
|Back To Success||7mm Break Action||n/a|
|Small Game Night||any Bow||n/a|
|Preparing For The Feast||any Compound Bow||n/a|
|Couples Dinner||7mm Bullpup||n/a|