The food was barely digested. The animals here must be under a lot of stress. Maybe the reserve has gotten overpopulated. Check if it is the same situation in the northern parts.
- Start at Darkwood Lodge in Redfeather Falls.
- Then arrive at The Crater (x -11265, y -4000) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at The Lonely Creek (x -10746, y -5436) in the same hunt.
- Then arrive at Peak Forest (x -12263, y -6367) in the same hunt.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Moose.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Roosevelt Elk.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Blacktail Deer.
- At any point during the same hunt, ID droppings from a Black Bear.
Additional Redfeather Falls Missions
The Redfeather animal reserve chief biologist, Jorge Rodriguez here. After my sisters “disappearance” from the Redfeather bear foundation the animals has become uncontrolled. I got hired to fix the troubles that has surfaced here.
It would be a tremendous help if you were to aid me as I map out how everything is going in the reserve.
|A Dirty Job||n/a||n/a|
|Dropping dropping dropping||n/a||n/a|
|Thinning Out The Population: Roosevelt Elk||any permitted||n/a|
|Thinning Out The Population: Deers||any permitted||n/a|
|Thinning Out The Population: Moose and Bears||7mm Break Action||n/a|
|Check The Situation||7mm ammo||n/a|
|Calming Down||.50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader||n/a|
|Last Drop(ings)||Tenpoint Crossbow||n/a|
|The Oldies||Pump Action||n/a|